Sunday, June 7, 2009

Local Birds Ringtone


One of my last assignments at PSU was to make a project that reflected the field work/research of my class led by Dan Attoe. My project involved making a ringtone out of the bird songs of the birds we encountered on our adventures, or should have. :) Here is a ringtone that includes the American Robin, Scrub Jay, Cliff Swallows, Starlings and Crows. Awe sounds like the Pacific NW.

Download local birds ringtone here.

If you are wondering how to get this or other ringtones from your computer to your phone it is probably really easy. I use "bluetooth" to access my cellphone. Do a google search on your computer, like "using bluetooth with motorola razor" or whatever your phone is. Good luck!.

2 comments:

ritabee said...

Hey dude - I met you at that Rye Rye show a couple weeks ago and just finally checked out your site! This whole social practice jammer is kind of blowing my mind. I had never heard of it before!

Avalon Kalin said...

Hey Rita,
Send me your email! avalonkalin[attt]yahoodotcom
peace,
Avalon